Recently, the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) completed an interview with Kauffman Foundation Research Director E.J. Reedy and Jason Owen-Smith, of IRIS, to discuss the Institute for Research on Innovation and Science and modernizing data collection and release.
- IRIS Making the Case for Research University Contributions to Innovation & Economic Growth
- Effects of Science Research Budget Cuts Revealed with IRIS data
- IRIS PI Study Informs Potential Impact of Proposed Federal Budget Cuts
- American Economic Review paper in the news
- IRIS PI Julia Lane Comments on Incentives to Innovate