Matt Hourihan recently spoke with Dr. Jason Owen-Smith and E.J. Reedy to discuss the value of public research and IRIS’ data platform: A Q&A with the Institute for Research on Innovation & Science; A new endeavor, driven by Midwestern research universities, is seeking to better understand the workings, output, and value of the science enterprise.
- IRIS Making the Case for Research University Contributions to Innovation & Economic Growth
- Effects of Science Research Budget Cuts Revealed with IRIS data
- IRIS PI Study Informs Potential Impact of Proposed Federal Budget Cuts
- American Economic Review paper in the news
- IRIS PI Julia Lane Comments on Incentives to Innovate