IRIS researcher, Julia Lane, discusses “the challenges and the enormous potential power of ‘administrative data’ — information collected during routine provision of services” in this September 2015 Nature article.
- IRIS Making the Case for Research University Contributions to Innovation & Economic Growth
- Effects of Science Research Budget Cuts Revealed with IRIS data
- IRIS PI Study Informs Potential Impact of Proposed Federal Budget Cuts
- American Economic Review paper in the news
- IRIS PI Julia Lane Comments on Incentives to Innovate